Wednesday 17 August 2011

It's all about me, me, me..

My life is all about travel and adapt
I was born in Kuching. Grow up there. When I was 5 years old we moved to Sematan. Stay at Kampung Tanah Hitam, small peaceful village for about 4 years. Then we move back to Kuching city. 


   After finish my secondary school at St Ampin (also known as SMK DPHAG, Stampin) I received an offer to further study at Matriculation at Labuan. However, I never take any interest on it even thou im paying for the form application. What I'm concern at that time is being far away from family and none of my close friends get the opportunity to "shorten their life as a student". 


    As I reject the offer, I was thinking to go back to school again!! haiz..however my name is not in the Form 6 list. I was a bit worried.. "What I'm going to do? Where else I can further my study?".. so I apply to join Form 6 for 2nd intake, apply for engineering at Polytechnic with high self-confidence that I can join the class without basic Chemistry and Physic. At last I didn't went for any of the institution I applied, but I get better offer which is to further study at UPM, Bintulu.
I'm kidding, actually GOD answers our prayer in 3 ways : 

HE says YES and gives you what you want. 

HE says NO and gives you BETTER. 

HE says WAIT and gives you the BEST EVER.


    My journey does not end yet, after obtain Diploma in Business Administration I was again dilemma with making decision of my life. Study or work? at this circumstance money is a problem, with money there'll be no problem..emm is it? Anyway I apply for partime job at supermarket, sent my resume and even received call from the management asking whether I really interested to join them. The only excuses that make sense is "Errr,..I need to ask my parents permission" hahaha when thinking bout it, what a fool of me giving that kind of answered. 


   As so I'm very lucky, I didn't take that job because I've got greater opportunity that is further my study at UMS, Sabah. During my study at Sabah, my dad transfer to Mukah. About 3 years, I stayed at Mukah and now I'm back again to Kuching. GOD does answers prayer in 3 ways..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...