Thursday 18 August 2011

Overload...

One is not ENOUGH!!!

From left above: honey chicken wings and lamb curry with rice.
From left below: ikan gonjeng, midin and pork leg soup with rice.

Yesterday I and Harry (not his real name) having dinner at Premier 101. At first I walk around, visit every stall nearby. I stop at claypot stall and order lamb curry with rice. Then, I have a look at other stall, order midin then I go back to our table, its Harry (not his real name) turn. He order honey chicken wings and pork leg soup with rice. Cause I'm carving for ikan gonjeng then I make an order.... again!!

On the table:
Honey chicken wings (2 pieces) RM 5
Lamb curry with rice RM 8
Ikan Gonjeng (large) RM 10
Midin RM 8
Pork leg soup RM 6
Total spending : RM 37*

Number of person: 2 persons

I become "tong sampah"..need to finish up the leftover

Oppss..there is one dish missing..cha-kui, yup we eat cha-kui before make an order. It takes more than an hour to finish the food. Now, I'm having upset stomach...huhuhu

*exclude cost of drinks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...