Sunday 21 August 2011

Online shopping..is it RELIABLE?

Hot Stuff!!

I was stalking others albums and find out this online store. I'm so interested to buy the dress they display virtually. So adorable. I would like to buy but are they reliable??

I'm into it!!
so cute
so hot 
so cool

I don't know why but brown fabric always catch my eyes..But my mom said don't use dark color shirt, blouse or dress, no bright future..huh?! hmm my cousin asked "Why u love brown so much? u look old with those color". I just said to them "I love brown". Maybe i've my enthusiasm is because my friend told me that I should choose dark color shirt, it goes best with my skin tone.

Brown and Personality:
A Brown person has stamina and patience, tending to be very solid and substantial, conscientious, dependable, steady and conservative. Tendency to be stubborn and inflexible.

Enough of brown let's come back to the main topic..Are online shopping reliable? I never have experience buy things online except flight ticket. Through magazine..yes! I've done it before but I so disappointed with the order. It was much pretty inside magazine than reality. The quality of cloth is not up to standard the price u paid for...huhuhu
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...