Wednesday 17 August 2011

Why I'm blogging?

At my 1st thought people that intent to try to create blog or overheard people blogging, my thinking is those people are too bored or don't have a social life, so their spend most of the time blogging to fill the emptiness. Here are statistic of why people interested to become blogger.
"To make money"..hmm that's interesting. For me, I've experience in create blog but for assignment purpose only. Basically, I'm not into this free lance journalist career but as I viewed and read through her blog. There is something that encourage me blogging is the moment that she shared her happiness, sadness and silliness.    Blog is not only to publicized yourself : it does not matter how many viewer that count, is not how many viewer comment on your post, it's matter of you to share your stories, ideas, memories and informations. So I'm a newbie as I stated earlier this is not my profession but I'm learning to create blog. So why not to take this chance as a stepping stone to build new social networking. Come on take the challenges!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...